This series of posts will present an introductory systematic theology that reflects the credos listed above. Systematic theology is a comprehensive look at Christian doctrine that is is consistent and coherent.
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction August 24, 2016Introduction Theology literally means ‘words about God’; it is the study of God, or anything related to God. All Christians talk about God, making all…Continue reading »
- The God of General Revelation December 11, 2017Does God exist? How can we know that? And if he does exist, what is he like? What can we learn about God apart from…Continue reading »
- The Bible December 16, 2017From the human perspective, the Bible is a diverse collection of literature written over a long period of time. From a divine perspective, it is…Continue reading »
- The Nature of God December 30, 2017What is the nature of God? This post is a quick look at the attributes of God, his triune nature, his will, and some common…Continue reading »
- The Work of God January 7, 2018What is the work of God? It involves creation as well as providence, the sustaining and governance of his creation, whether direct or indirect.Continue reading »
- The Doctrine of Humanity March 2, 2017Who are we as humans? Where did we come from? Why are we here? Does God have some particular reason for creating us? The doctrine…Continue reading »
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)