- Ephesians: A Brief Introduction (7/6/2018) - This brief introduction to Ephesians will share some thoughts about the authorship, dating, audience, and purpose of this profound letter.
- Ephesians: Spiritual Blessings (1:3-14) (7/13/2018) - God has given his spiritual blessings to us in the heavenly realm. And we have these blessings because we are in Christ.
- Ephesians: A Prayer for Believers (1:15-23) (7/20/2018) - In Ephesians 1:15-23, Paul's prayer for his readers is a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that they could know God better.
- Ephesians: From Death Into Life, An Act of Grace (2:1-7) (7/27/2018) - In my natural state, I was spiritually dead, separated from the life of God. But by his grace, I have been made alive and seated with Christ.
- Ephesians: Amazing Grace (2:8-10) (8/3/2018) - Grace. More specifically God's grace, his unmerited favor towards us. But it is concerned with much more than my salvation.
- Ephesians: Tearing Down the Wall of Hostility (2:11-22) (8/10/2018) - Jesus' death on the cross tore down the dividing wall of hostility separating Jew from Gentile. In his death, the law is fulfilled.
- Ephesians: A Mystery Revealed (3:1-13) (8/17/2018) - The revealed mystery is that the barrier that separated Jew from Gentile has been eliminated, and has been replaced by a new humanity.
- Ephesians: Rooted and Established In Love (3:14-21) (8/24/2018) - Paul prays that the Ephesians would be rooted and established in love, a suitable dwelling place for the Holy Spirit.
- Ephesians: Walking Worthy (4:1-6) (8/31/2018) - What does walking worthy of our calling mean? In the context of Ephesians 4:1-6, it refers to our role in the body of Christ. Be the best member you can be.
- Ephesians: Growing a Mature Church (4:11-16) (9/7/2018) - Christ provides his church with the necessary equippers to that we can be a mature church, fully equipped to do the work he has called us to.
- Ephesians: Put on the New Self (4:17-32) (9/14/2018) - How can I be an effective member of the body of Christ? Take off the old self and put on a new self. One made in the image of Christ.
- Ephesians: Imitators of God (5:1-20) (9/21/2018) - Don't be like the world around you. Instead, be imitators of God by living a life of love, living as a child of the light, and living with wisdom.
- Ephesians: Life in the Family (5:21-6:9) (9/28/2018) - Paul's instructions to first century families contains useful information for families today. It also contains advice for workplace relationships.
- Ephesians: The Bride of Christ (5:25-32) (10/5/2018) - One image of the church in the New Testament is the Bride of Christ. It pictures the intimate relationship between Christ and his church.
- Ephesians: Spiritual Warfare (6:10-20) (10/12/2018) - A spiritual battle is raging all around us. Take up the armor God provides, stand your ground, and join in the fight.
Ephesians Book Study
The posts listed here are more in-depth studies of the book of Ephesians.